- When will my baby start getting teeth?
- What age should my child start coming to the dentist?
- What age do children start losing baby teeth?
- What's the big deal with baby teeth they will lose anyway?
- What can I do to help my child prevent cavaties?
Starting dental visits early allows us to chart your child's growth and development, but more importantly, getting your child comfortable at the dental office.
If baby teeth have decay, it is important to get them fixed as tooth decay can lead to tooth loss and potentially fatal infections.
Children younger than 3 years should use a smear of flouride toothpaste. Children 3-6 years should use a pea size amount of flouride toothpaste. Adult supervision should be present until the child can effectively tie their own shoes.
Brushing accompanied with a healthy diet and regular check ups will ensure your child a healthy, pain free mouth.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Medications and my teeth?
- Can I whiten my teeth?
- Why are my teeth so sensitive?
Please contact us today to schedule the entire family!Contact Us